Care & Cleaning
When your Love Shaker is needing a shine, most of the time you can simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
Please make sure not to get water inside the heart shaped holes on the top.
Sometimes when the Love Shaker is used (especially in the kitchen ) it can get a little goopy inside from sticky fingers etc. so it needs a little more thorough cleaning.
- Peel of sticker at bottom of shaker.
- Open up the plug at the bottom of your shaker and set it aside.
- Remove corn. Put it aside and evaluate if new corn is needed. (Regular popcorn will do just fine!)
- You can wash the shaker either by hand with soap and water or put it in the dish washer.
- Pour corn back into Shaker (or bless some more and fill it to your hearts content)
- Put in the plug on bottom and replace sticker over plug (if stickers lost it’s adhesive any sticker or tape large enough to cover plug will do!)
- Go to the FAQ section “How do I add my own LOVE into the Love Shaker?” and /or watch the “Anna adding extra love to her Love Shaker” video on the Videos page. Add more of your LOVE to your hearts content.
Voila! You now have a clean Love Shaker to shake LOVE on anything or anyone again!